I've Moved To Historic Havana Florida!

In the winter of 2007-2008, I relocated to the historic district in downtown Havana, Florida where I still do lots of writing, blogging and innovative public relations/publicity! I'm always interested in creative collaborations, especially those with a food angle.

Call me and let's pow-wow! I'd love to talk with kindred spirits about potential cookbook or food and entertaining book projects. Food styling, food writing, food publicity, food blogging, food promos... yes, to all of the above.

Come by and see me at my new culinary arts studio. Because of the nature of my work, I am open by appointment only, so please call ahead 850-539-7750 for an appointment and let's get cooking on a delicious food project!

Friday, February 23, 2007

Welcome To The New Writing Boutique Blog

Welcome to my new Writing Boutique Blog. In this blog I will be sharing information about Kathi Dameron and Associates and the services that are available through my Writing and Blogging Boutique.

We do content-rich writing assignments for magazines, newspapers, ezines, blogs and syndicated media.

Looking for an innovative approach to your next television commercial? Call Kathi! We just might have the creative idea that will put an exciting new spin on your campaign and get everyone noticing your commercial.

If you would like additional information about our services please contact Kathi Dameron at 850-422-3599.

No comments: